Using five strategically placed wireless sensors on the rider's body, the TYPE-R provides real-time measurements and analysis.
- Quantifies motion into trackable and actionable metrics
- Touch-screen display (glove compatible)
- Connects up to 5 LEOMO motion sensors (included)
- Compatible with ANT+ Power, Cadence, Speed, and Heart Rate sensors (not included)
- Customizable page layouts including live graphs and TrainingPeaks® metrics TSS®, IF®, NP®
- GPS Tracking
- View and analyze your activity data using LEOMO's browser app that can be accessed anywhere
- Exports FIT files for use with your prefered analytics softwares
- IPX5 Waterproof rating allows for use in rain or shine (IPX6 on wrist)
- Modular system with swappable battery charger
ON THE FLY ADJUSTMENTSRiders can fine-tune adjustments in the field. Sensor positions can be reconfigured and customized to best suit the rider’s training objectives.
ACTIONABLE DATAAfter training is complete, riders and coaches can perform in-depth analysis and cross analyze motion data with power, cadence, speed, heart rate, elevation, and more.
Time Trial Position Testing with LEOMO TYPE-RIn this video, we used the IMU-based TYPE-R to test two different time-trial positions with Giancarlo, a local Cat. 1 racer who's looking to improve his time trial bike-fit in 2018.
Using TYPE-R Data to Identify Dead Spot Scores During TestingDead Spot Score is one of the motion performance indicators that cyclists can use to determine the smoothness of their pedal stroke. As shown here, it is virtually impossible to see the dead spots in a side-by-side comparison of 3 elite cyclists during testing at Apex Coaching in Boulder, Colorado.
LEOMOCareLEOMOCare extends standard warranty coverage from 1 year to 2 years from the date of purchase. You are also entitled to a fifty percent (50%) discount on the full price of all LEOMO accessories. In addition, you will be entitled to replacement of accessories purchased separately. (Certain conditions apply.) LEOMOCare must be purchased within 30 days from the date of purchase for TYPE-R.