The LEOMO TYPE-R is a wearable motion analysis device which measures and records motion with amazing accuracy. Bringing together the latest in motion sensing technology, biomechanics and professional level feedback, the TYPE-R can elevate your training, performance and injury prevention to a whole new level. Lightweight head unit with large high resolution display can be attached to your bike or wrist, showing you power, cadence, speed, heart rate, GPS, and motion analytics data in real-time. Problematic motion patterns which hinder performance and cause injuries can now be tracked outside of a lab, and bike fits can now be tried and tested in real-life environment. Currently features motion analysis for cycling only.
- Quantifies motion into trackable and actionable metrics
- Touch-screen display (glove compatible)
- Connects up to 5 LEOMO motion sensors (included)
- Compatible with ANT+ Power, Cadence, Speed, Speed-Cadence, and Heart Rate sensors (not included)
- Customizable page layouts including live graphs and TrainingPeaks® metrics TSS®, IF®, NP®
- GPS Tracking
- View and analyze your activity data using LEOMO's browser app that can be accessed anywhere
- Exports FIT files for use with your prefered analytics software
- IPX5 Waterproof rating allows for use in rain or shine (IPX6 on wrist)
- Modular system with swappable battery charger
Includes: TYPE-R Main Unit, Display, Dock Charger, L Battery, S Battery, Dock, Port Cap, Bike Mount, Wristband, Adjustment Spacer, Motion Sensors (x5), Sensor Charger, Sensor Clip (x2), Sensor Adhesives (x50, 25 sheets), AC Adapter, USB Cables (x2), Carrying Case, Anti-Glare Film, Sensor Carrier
Orders placed after 2:00PM MT will be processed and shipped the next business day.